- Making moulds and tools are expensive, and their service life can be shortened by wear &
- tear, damage and corrosion. Laser welding can significantly increase the life of moulds and tools with
- the help of laser deposition welding.
- Laser systems from SIL feature excellent performance and flexibility. With our robust and
- high-performance laser welding devices, which allows to weld complicated structure that are difficult or impossible with traditional welding technologies, even in the immediate vicinity of sensitive materials, such as plastic or glass. The good control of laser energy and exposure ti me allows welding of metallic materials with high melting temperatures and high thermal conductivity. Even it can weld different metals.
Applicable to Materials & Fields
- Cold Work : 1.4718, SKD11, Dell, Dc53.
- High Speed : 1.3348, SKH 55.
- Hot Work : X25CrMoS, SKD61, DHA1, DH2F.
- Plastic Work : 1.2311, S45-50-SSC, P-20, NAK80 Px4, Stavax, M300.
- Gray Cas ng Iron – GG 20, GG 25,(FC), GGG 40, GGG 50, GGG 60, GGG 70L, GGG, 90(FCD).
Special Materials – Super alloys, Colmonoy, Stellite, Duplex Stainless steel, Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel alloys, Hastelloy, Ni-Resist, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silver, Tin, Zinc, Silver, Gold.
Special Process – Etching, Mirror finishing.
- 4 – Axis (3 rotational + 1 height) movement machine helps you to reach every part in any angle.
- Predefined welding parameters will hep you save ti me and give accuracy in welding.
- The welding spot diameter is 0.2 mm – 2.0 mm with high accuracy.
- No effect for etch after welding, low oxidation rate, the color of the processing parts is intact.
- No stomata or sand hole appeared after welding.
- Can process at the welding point, especially applicable to repairing mould requiring polishing.
- The processing parts can reach 50 – 60 rockwell hardness.